Creative Graphic Designer Required
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and highly creative graphic designer to join our team.
We are a busy, hands-on studio, creating exceptional work for high-profile clients. You will need to be comfortable in learning about our clients, their needs and be able to produce work that meets their high standards. No day is the same, so you need to be ready for a challenge!
- Have an opportunity to make a big impact and become a valued and important member of a close team
- Work on a wide variety of projects for an array of exciting clients
- Be expected to create amazing work that is as clever as it is attractive
- Have the ability to manage your own workload, working on small and large projects from start to finish
- Have a positive, can-do attitude with an eagerness to progress with the business and develop as a creative.
Your portfolio should:
- Contain examples of excellent design, creative imagery and clever typography
- Demonstrate your incredible attention to detail
- Have great examples of eye-catching promotional literature, brochures and logo design, all completed to a professional commercial standard.
- Are passionate about design
- Are a team-player with a can-do attitude
- Are able to work in a team or alone
- Are comfortable handling multiple projects, and completing great work under tight deadlines
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a design role
- Are fluent in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Have looked at our website, twitter and Instagram and know that you’re the perfect match for the work that we do.
- Are an long-established agency with a friendly and hard working team where everyone is valued
- Have a creative office space located on the site of an old power station in the heart of the city
- Create high-profile work for clients such as Wembley Stadium, Danone, and Hollister
- Work extensively in a range of sectors including education, the public sector as well as an array of large UK sporting and entertainment venues.
Send us your portfolio (link to an online version or email us a pdf of under 20MB), CV and a short personal note that will help us learn more about you.
To apply, please send a current CV and most importantly, portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org